Last week we looked at the the ordinance power of the President of the United States which is the power to issue executive orders such as ordinances and proclamations. This week we will review key terms from last week and look at the cabinet and agencies of the Executive Office of the President.
1.Go to Quizlet The President Ch. 13.1 Key Terms
- Click on "Learn" Review the terms.
- How many terms do you need to review?
- Click on "Match"
- What was your fastest time?
- Click on "Test"
- What was your score?
2. Go to the White House Website Select Administration, find the Cabinet tab. Locate the Secretary of Education. What is her name and what is her role in the Cabinet and what effects does she have on our country.
3. Go to the Office of the President Select Administration, find the Executive Offices tab. Locate the Office of Management and Budget. Describe the role of the Management and Budget and it's impact on the economy.